Telephonic interpretation is a remote interpretation service that connects you to an interpreter anytime, anywhere. It’s also a great resource to rely on when individuals are located remotely and cannot meet for an on-site interpretation session. Conducting business with partners in remote geographical areas or simply scheduling a follow-up appointment with a limited English proficient (LEP) patient is all made possible through the use of telephonic interpretation services. It’s a simple process that allows you to connect with an interpreter with little to no wait time and is also a great resource to rely on when individuals are located remotely and are unable to meet for an on-site interpretation session. Telephonic interpretation is extremely effective in instances where LEP individuals need immediate assistance or when there is a simple dialogue that needs to be engaged in quickly and effectively.
Advantages of Professional Telephonic Interpretation Services:
- Fast connection to professional and experienced interpreters.
- It is cost-effective due to the fact that you pay per minute and are only required to pay for the minutes connected to the interpreter.
- It reduces stress and frustration often times associated with language barriers.
- Telephonic interpretation is a real-time remote interpretation service.
- It helps you comply with laws and regulations regarding the provision of language services.
- It provides a connection to high-quality interpreters with industry-specific training and experience.
- It is available in over 350 languages and dialects.
- This remote interpretation service provides access to interpreters regardless of how inaccessible your location is.
- Telephonic interpreters are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Telephonic services maximize your language services budget.
- Telephonic interpretation increases productivity and accurately facilitates communication.
- The LEP individuals you’re interacting with gain trust, satisfaction and develop a sense of loyalty to your company.
Telephonic Interpretation Services Are Used in Various Industries:
- Courtrooms, Legal Settings, and Law Firms
- Customer Services
- Call Centers
- Healthcare Facilities
- Mental Health Facilities
- International Businesses
- Government Agencies
- Educational Institutions
- Insurance Companies and Workers Compensation
- Financial and Banking
- Travel, Tourism, and Hospitality
Access to professional telephonic interpreters is obtainable through a partnership with a reputable language service company (LSC). Niki’s Int’l Ltd. is an LSC with more than 20 years of experience in the language service industry. Niki’s Int’l Ltd. is dedicated to quality and professionalism so as to ensure that their clients experience seamless communication when utilizing professional telephonic interpretation services. They understand the urgency associated with telephonic interpretation and guarantee that their interpreters are available to connect with you in two minutes or less, any time you call. Taking advantage of this remote language solution allows for the facilitation of communication between you and the LEP individuals you interact with. Don’t allow a language barrier to prevent accurate communication, contact Niki’s Int’l Ltd. today and begin incorporating the usage of telephonic interpretation into your everyday conversations.
Niki’s Int’l Ltd. is a WBENC-Certified Women Business Enterprise with over 20 years of language service experience. A global network of highly skilled interpreters and translators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for on-site, telephonic and video remote interpretation services. Our linguists are available in over 350 languages and dialects, and our network includes certified interpreters and translators. Our work is guaranteed with a $1 Million Errors & Omissions policy so that you can be confident that your project will be completed with the highest level of quality and professionalism within the field. For more information contact us at 1-877-567-8449 or visit our website at www.nilservices.com.