So You’re in the Market for a New Language Service Company (LSC):
Perhaps you have come to the conclusion your current language service company (LSC) is not exactly living up to your expectations. Deadlines are not being met and it’s becoming a struggle to acquire the professional interpretation services you need to effectively run your business. There are many reasons in which to seek out the aid of a more reputable LSC, however, it’s important all aspects are considered before you develop a new partnership. Language services should be provided seamlessly, making communication effortless between people who speak different languages. It’s vital to ensure this concept is met in all regards when receiving language services from a professional LSC. The following is a breakdown of a few key considerations to make prior to hiring a new LSC.
Shop The Language Service Industry to Ensure You’re Partnering with a LSC Best Fit for Your Needs:
It’s important to shop around and take a good look at what many different LSC’s have to offer. Explore the language solutions they provide and compare pricing among your options. Make sure they offer the specific services you need in order to facilitate communication among the individuals you’re trying to engage with. Take a look at the following list in order to aid you in making the best decision as to who to hire when in the market for a new LSC.
- Find out what types of platforms they use to provide remote interpretation services such as over-the-phone interpretation (OPI) and video remote interpretation (VRI).
- Ask if they are willing to walk you through the process of connecting with an interpreter via OPI and VRI as to ensure seamless and effective communication that is hassle free.
- Find out if they are able to provide a list or a breakdown of the equipment needed in order to connect you to an interpreter via OPI or VRI.
- What are the security measures taken to protect your confidential information and documentation?
- How extensive is their network of professional translators and interpreters?
- How many different languages and dialects do they offer and are they able to provide linguists who speak low demand language if the need arises?
- Do finished translations go through a rigorous quality control check to ensure accuracy and attention to the finest detail?
- How long have they been in the language service industry and how much experience do they have?
- How is their customer service, is their website user-friendly and how willing are they to accommodate their clients needs?
Niki’s Int’l Ltd., A Professional Language Service Company (LSC):
It’s important to make sure all of the aspects mentioned in the above breakdown are offered through a partnership with a professional LSC. Niki’s Int’l Ltd. is a language service company (LSC) with over 20 years of experience in the language service industry. They are dedicated to quality and professionalism to ensure their clients experience seamless communication. Their professional interpreters will always arrive on time and prepared to deliver excellent services for all interpretation assignments; additionally, their strict quality control processes assures they match your needs with the most qualified interpreter for you. Their work is guaranteed with a $1 Million Errors & Omissions policy, so you can be confident your project will be completed with the highest level of quality and professionalism within the field. If you’re done dealing with unprofessional services, stress and the disappointment you feel with your current LSC, contact Niki’s Int’l Ltd. today and relax knowing you’re about to begin a partnership with a LSC who will ensure client satisfaction every time.
Niki’s Int’l Ltd. is a WBENC-Certified Women Business Enterprise with 20 years of language service experience. A global network of highly skilled interpreters and translators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for on-site, telephonic and video remote interpretation services. Our linguists are available in over 350 languages and dialects, and our network includes certified interpreters and translators. Our work is guaranteed with a $1 Million Errors & Omissions policy, so that you can be confident that your project will be completed with the highest level of quality and professionalism within the field. For more information contact us at 1-877-567-8449 or visit our website at www.nilservices.com.